The people that can find ~ an information, data and privacy blog
October was National Cyber Security Awareness Month! To celebrate, this year Information in Bloom posted a security tip per day via Instagram. Ranging from small reminders, such as not to leave devices unattended at coffee shops, to advice for protecting against SIM swapping attacks, these daily reminders are intent to show that information security is everyone's business.
With the month now at a close, below is a slider with a few favorites. How many do you practice?
- A Security Tip a Day: 2019 Cybersecurity Awareness Month!November 1, 2019
- Six Ways to Save Money for Information SecurityOctober 3, 2019
- As Seen on Twitter: Time to Wake up on SIM SwappingSeptember 6, 2019
- Four ways phishing attacks are like vampiresAugust 5, 2019
- Five Reasons Why Your Team Needs Privacy TrainingJuly 1, 2019