Picture your information like a seed freshly-planted in your company garden. With the right technology, such as a good pot and a bit of water, it slowly starts to sprout. With tender care, regular watering, weeding, attention to growth details and attention, it starts to bloom, becoming an asset that you can feel pride in and draws the right attention.
What can Information in Bloom offer my organization?
- Strategic Information Management and Governance planning: develop a plan that gives your organization control over its information resources, improving usability of information systems and promoting accountability for your customers, clients and shareholders.
- Privacy Consulting: Certified Information Privacy Technologist to help you understand the privacy laws your business needs to know, and expertise in how to comply.
- Instructional Services and Technology Training: improve confidence using information and data tools, while minimizing security leaks by showing staff how to keep vigilant.
- Visualize that Data: set up reports, charts, graphs and other media. Analyze current intelligence, and use those details to sell your story.
- Cut Costs with Data Governance: make your system more efficient, saving time on search and document redevelopment. Have a disposition plan to remove what can't afford to drag along, and make sure your cloud computing costs are on-target, so that you don't pay for space your business doesn't use.
What does Information in Bloom have to offer?
Sit down and discuss your business needs, needs and wishes. Who needs to use the information and how? Information in Bloom works side by side with clients to provide solutions that meet the needs of your business.
In the growing world of information management, the sooner you start the better. With the fast-paced growth of technology and different media, there's no slowing down of incoming data, and once collected information must be ready to move with the business and technology.
Your information needs to be able to communicate effectively with the person behind the PC. It needs to make sense to the people who work with it, to . Technology may be driving us forward, but humanity chooses the destination.
Relationships don't end when projects are complete. Keep in contact as your system grows and get the helping hand you need, from quick question assistance to consultations on going forward. Information in Bloom Management Services is a proud member of the Halifax Chamber of Commerce, and wants your business to be as much a success as you do.
At Information in Bloom, we're helping your organization manage the world's fastest growing resource.
To request a consultation, fill in the contact form or send a message via my LinkedIn. It’s time to start taming your information jungle, and let your organization reap the benefits of what your data can do for you.